Abstracts for APICAM2019 must be submitted by: 31 March 2019
The purpose of APICAM2019 is to provide a focused forum for the presentation of advanced research and improved understanding of various aspects of additive manufacturing. This conference will include invited lectures from internationally distinguished researchers, contributed presentations and posters.
Themes of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:Additive Manufacturing of Concretes and Ceramics
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals, Computational Modelling of Thermal Processes for Metallic Parts
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals, Failure Mechanisms and Analysis
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals, Mechanical Properties of Additively Manufactured Materials, Process-Microstructure-Property Relationships
- New Frontiers in Additive Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals, Process Parameter and Defect Control, Testing and Qualification
- Additive Manufacturing of Polymers
- Advanced Characterization Techniques and Feedstocks
Submit Your Abstract
To submit your abstract, please download the Abstract Template and Guidelines first.