APICAM2019 will be the second iteration of the Asia-Pacific International Conference on Additive Manufacturing (APICAM). The 2017 conference was the first conference of this kind to be held in the Asia-Pacific region, and it will continue the trend of providing a forum for industry professionals and thinkers to come together to share knowledge, network and formulate solutions to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Attendees will benefit from discussion delivered by the leading minds in the industry and will be able to use the knowledge gained to improve the way they engage with the industry they work in.
Critical areas such as 3D printing and additive manufacturing in the automotive, biomedical, defence and aerospace industries will be covered by experts from each respective field.
The event is being curated by Materials Australia, the peak Australian materials technology body, who have drawn on their considerable pull in the industry to create a world-class event that is a must-attend for anyone involved in the additive materials industry.
The main features of APICAM 2019 will include presentations by experts as well as workshops that will help attendees to sharpen their skills and
pass on this knowledge to other industry professionals. The event has been designed to allow for ample networking time so that important knowledge-transfer
can take place and partnerships can be created that will enrich the industry.
Scope Of The Conference
The purpose of this conference is to provide a focused forum for the presentation of advanced research and improved understanding of various aspects of additive manufacturing. This conference will include invited lectures from internationally distinguished researchers, contributed presentations and posters.
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals
- Additive Manufacturing of Concretes and Ceramics
- Additive Manufacturing of Polymers
- Process-Microstructure-Property Relationships for Additively Manufactured Materials
- Modelling and Simulation for Additive Manufacturing
- Failure Mechanisms and Analysis of Additively Manufactured Materials
- New Frontiers in Additive Manufacturing
- Qualification for Additively Manufactured Materials and Parts
- Characterization Techniques and Feedstocks for Additive Manufacturing
- Bioprinting and medical implants and design
Please note that manuscripts are not required to be submitted.
Check here for important dates